Race Like An Animal is a 5k fun run or 10k fun bike to celebrate the 45th birthday of the Alaska Wildlife Alliance. AWA works to protect Alaska’s wildlife for present and future generations through research, advocacy and education.
Location: Skyview Trailhead of Tsalteshi Trails
Bib pickup and day-of registration is 9 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.
Bike race starts at 10 a.m., with runners starting shortly thereafter.
Awards ceremony at 11:30 a.m. Prizes for 1-3 men and women finishers in the bike and run.
Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome in the run ONLY:
- Runners with dogs will start after runners without dogs.
- One dog per runner. No dogs allowed to accompany bike racers.
- All dogs must be on a leash throughout the event.
- All dogs must be friendly and sociable to other dogs and people. Participants with problem dogs will be asked to leave the event.
- Owners/racers must clean up all dog waste at the event, including carrying out poos if your dog does its business on the course.
Discounts for TTA and AWA members and for early registration!
- $20 early registration for TTA or AWA members
- $25 early registration for nonmembers
- $25 day-of registration for TTA and AWA members
- $30 day-of registration for nonmembers
- $15 registration for cubs (13 and under)